New Business Entity Forming
Ullrich Delevati, CPAs, understands that forming a new business entity can be an overwhelming undertaking and we take pride in helping entrepreneurs and business owners select the appropriate entity structures to position their new venture for financial stability and long-term growth.
Since choosing an incorrect business entity type can have unfavorable and ever-lasting financial and tax consequences, our business tax professionals work with you to gain a complete understanding of your business, ownership structure and goals. We evaluate each entity type as it relates to the new venture and identify the most advantageous tax benefits to help you select the most appropriate entity choice.
Ullrich Delevati offers sound guidance for new business entity formations and provides complete advisory services to help entrepreneurs avoid the common pitfalls facing many new businesses.
Our new business entity formation and advisory services include:
- Business entity structure selection (C-Corporation, S-Corporation, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- Assistance with business entity formation
- Completion and review of Secretary of State filings
- Preparation and filing of Federal Tax Identification Number application with the IRS
- Advisory services for accounting, bookkeeping and corporate bank accounts (including how to set up a home office in order to maximize tax deductions)
- Payroll tax reporting requirements
- Independent contractor/consultant 1099 reporting
- City Business Tax or license registration.
- Assistance with preparing projected financial statements or cash flow projections often necessary for start-up financing